Membership Fee and Conditions
- Only those who have origins in Madhapar or whose spouse is from Madhapar may apply for membership.
- Duration of membership: 1st September to 31st August
- Both parents must be members if children under 18 are included in the form (unless single parent).
- Children included in the form reaching age of 18 on 1st September will be treated as adults and will have to pay membership fees.
- Membership Fee per adult aged 18 or over : £15.00 if renewed yearly or £12.50 per year, if applying for 3 or 5 year membership
- Fee is fixed for the duration of the membership.
- Cheques payable to Kutch Madhapar Community (U.K.). (Please do not send cash in the post) Write your name and address on back of the chequePayment by Bank Transfer • You may now pay your membership fee by Bank Transfer. For banking details contact : email@example.com Bank BGC Reference No: MEM-XXX-YYY-Post Code (See below how to calculate Bank Reference Number)
- is First 3 letters of your Surname,
- is First 3 letters of your First Name (First name on Membership Form)
- Post Code is your Post CodeExample: if your name is Ramji Kanji Patel, and Post code is NW10 8PU, Then your Bank BGC Number will be MEM-PAT-RAM-NW10 8PU
- Membership is Non-transferable to any other name and is non-refundableAdditional Information
- Existing member's membership expiring on 31st August of the current year will be eligible to renew their membership by 30th June of the following year.
- Two renewal reminders will be sent to all members whose membership has expired on 31st August.
- Those who are already members can add their children who reach the age of 18 or same member of the family living at the same address.
- Those who are already members and get married then his or her spouse will be eligible to become a member Mailing Information
- In future those members who have selected preferred communication by Email, will receive all communications by Email only.
- Annual function or any other passes will be sent by Post
For further information email - firstname.lastname@example.org