How to become a Madhapar Community member?
- Read the Terms and Conditions of becoming a member.
- Four simple steps:- Download -> Complete -> Save -> Upload
- When completing the form, the total fee to pay will be calculated automatically as per fee structure shown below. Ensure that all adult groups use the same membership period (else the form will be rejected)
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or a cheque made payable to KMC (U.K.). Write your name and address on back of the cheque. Send the completed form and cheque to Membership Office, Kutch Madhapar Community, P O Box 791, Harrow, HA3 9DT. Please do not send cash in the post.
- For Payment by Bank Transfer, use details Below:
Bank: Barclays Bank, Sort Code: 20-29-41, Account No: 60297003
Reference No: MEM-XXX-YYY-Post Code (See example below on creating a Reference number)
( XXXis the first 3 letters of your Surname, YYY is the first 3 letters of your First Name, Post Code is your home Post Code)
Example: For Ramji Kanji Patel, with Post code NW10 8PU, then the Reference No: MEM-PAT-RAM-NW10 8PU
|To send your completed application form to the membership team, enter your email below then upload your saved form before clicking SUBMIT|